- This event has passed.
Alive at 5
June 30 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Where: Jennings Landing, 1 Quay Street Albany, NY 12207
Cost: Free Admission, but bring $10-$20 to buy food/drinks or anything from vendors
Travel: take bus #10 to Kiernan Plaza or bus #114 to SUNY Plaza (Broadway Station)
Don’t miss the Alive at Five outdoor summer concert series this year at Jennings Landing in Albany!
The concert series is dedicated to celebrating all of the front line workers in the Capital Region who were on the front lines of the COVID crisis. The Alive at Five concerts/tapings will be occurring Wednesdays 5-8pm, and they are open to the public
- June 30th – Reggae Night (Airs July 8th) – The Meditations and Mixed Roots
- July 7th – WEQX Night (Airs July 15th) – Soule Monde and Victory Soul Orchestra
- July 14th – Folk/Pop Night (Airs July 22nd) – Amy Helm and The Sea The Sea
- July 21st – Funk Night (Airs July 29th) – Hartley’s Encore and Yim Yam
- July 28th- Classic Rock Night – Warrant and Joe Mansman and The Midnight Revival Band